Northrop Grumman LITEF GmbH is a global leader in inertial rate and acceleration sensors, navigation and reference systems.
For over 50 years, the company’s broad product range has been a stable player in the aviation, land, marine and space sectors, and was the first company to introduce fiber optic gyroscopes in commercial aviation.
Our portfolio covers mechanical, fiber-optical and micromechanical sensor systems and specifically programmed software to determine accurate and error-free position and reference data.
We develop and manufacture customer-specific solutions for stabilization, inspection, survey, guided drilling (MWD), condition monitoring and other tasks that require maximum precision, safety and reliability.
All of our core processes are certified according to international standards with strict accuracy and quality tests applied to every step of development and manufacturing.
Drill-Pilot® NG (Inertial Navigation MWD System)
• Dead reckoning navigation with gyro compassing functionality
• Independent of magnetic interference
• No inclination limitation
• Auto-leveling and auto-alignment
• Moving and resting detection
µIMU (Inertial Measurement Unit in MEMS technology)
• Complete inertial measurement unit based on the latest MEMS technology
• Robust and compact housing
• High reliability and good performance stability
• Compact, battery driven alignment device in ergonomic design
• High performance LCI-100N gyro compassing inertial measurement unit
• Accurate real-time output of north direction, roll and pitch angle.
• Robust design with wireless control and software app
• Fast, economical and reliable
Northrop Grumman LITEF GmbH
Loerracher Str. 18
Phone: +49 761 49010
Fax: +49 761 4901480
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.